What Is AWeber?
Aweber is an email marketing and automation tool that allows customers to collect email addresses and send out automated emails, broadcast emails and autoresponder sequences. Customers have praised AWeber for its deliverability — their deliverability team monitors their servers around the clock to ensure your campaign consistently reaches the’ inboxes of your recipients.
How the AWeber affiliate program works?
Anyone can join the AWeber Affiliate Program. You don’t even need to be a AWeber customer to promote AWeber.Here’s how the affiliate program works:
- When an affiliate enrolls, AWeber provides them with an affiliate ID.
- The affiliate then refers others in need of email marketing software to AWeber by simply sharing a special affiliate link provided by them.
- When they receive visitors through these special affiliate links, they will automatically associate that visitor with the affiliate’s account.
- If visitors then create an AWeber account (either on that visit, or on a subsequent one), affiliates will earn 30 percent on the initial sale as well as 30 percent on any recurring payments they make throughout the life of their account.
In addition to monthly recurring commissions, their affiliates gain access to educational content and easy-to-share ads to help them attract referrals and become more effective affiliates.
How to Use Your AWeber Advocate URL
Here is a view of your basic Dashboard:
At the top left side of your screen you will see your Affiliate ID number.
This is your unique affiliate ID number assigned to you by AWeber.
Now, look to the right and you will see Referral Link.
When you join AWeber Affiliate Program , they will provide you with an ID and a unique referral link. They use it to directly track your advocate sales. When someone clicks on that link and is taken to them, they know that it is you who referred them.
AWeber is also available at CJ Affiliate. So if you are already a member there it may be easier to end them to your CJ portfolio.
What are the differences between CJ Affiliate and AWeber’s Customer Referral Program?
While both programs allow you to refer new customers to sign up for an AWeber account via a custom link, there are some key differences.
Referral Payment Structure:
Their existing Customer Referral Program pays a recurring 30% referral payment on every paid invoice from a customer you referred for the life of that account. On CJ Affiliate, you can earn up to $300.00 for each account that pays their 2nd invoice, with no further referral payments after that.
Referral Payment Options:
Their existing Customer Referral Program offers referral payments through PayPal. CJ Affiliate offers many more options, including direct deposit.
What Are Commissions Rates ?
AWeber gives everyone a 30% commission per person that signs up using your link. It will be a recurrent amount for as long as the customer continues to use them. That is a great perk to joining the program.
The program uses a 365 day cookie which is great.
When Are Commissions Approved?
Payments are generated once per month, on the 1st of every month. And each payment is for commissions earned up until 15 days before the payment is made.
The minimum threshold payout is $30 for US affiliates, $50 for non US affiliates.
What Does AWeber Affiliate Program Offer?
- 30% recurring commissions – They give everyone a 30% commission per person that signs up using your link. It will be a recurrent amount for as long as the customer continues to use AWeber.
- The program uses a 365 day cookie which is great.
- Deep linking – Deep linking is how an affiliate creates a link to a specific page on the merchant’s site.
- You receive dedicated advocate management.
- They offer tons of valuable training and resources to help you earn more revenue.
A Few Cons:
- Not as affiliate friendly as some if you have an IM audience.